Sunday, July 8, 2012

Twilight





















The dark and cool of morning again
And me here swimming in my thoughts again
So many things I have seen of late,
The words, the sentiments and actions,
They somehow suddenly
Seem to make perfect sense
Long standing lessons learned,
Resolution and completion and
The indescribable sorrow and joy
Of the last steps taken
If only I could rest here
Enjoy a reprieve of endeavoring to learn
But I know that ultimately I'm unable
I know that sometimes time grows short
The stars, so bright in a cool morning sky
I reach out with my consciousness
I'm rewarded by the love there that resonates
Deep within my own beating incarnate heart
Thank Source, I'm able to maintain the flame
To keep it burning so brightly
Cold and harsh winds have blown away
The foggy mists from my own mind
And I can see clearly for miles now
A daunting vision at times
But I'm more than grateful for the light
A brand new day begins here now
And it relies not on the rays of the sun
The axis creates the space for spinning
And spin we shall, weaving the strings of energy
That become the scenes of our lives
Emotions swirl like the depths of the tides
And the power of motion is beyond beautiful
I am honored to be a part of this framework
One more well of energy to put forth
Love and light into this strange world
No greater nor lesser than the other souls with me
So it's off into the day I go
With courage and conviction
Carrying within me
The love from the stars
Deep within the heart of me

(c) 2012 Jaie Hart (photo is a random internet find)

No comments:

Post a Comment