Sunday, July 29, 2012

Surrender to the Is-ness of Being

After days, weeks and months of frenetic activity I woke up this morning to find something so very different.  From the moment I opened my eyes this morning, I have been struck by this amazing, loving and gentle energy that has some how wrapped around me and has seemed to permeate everything in my sphere.  Everywhere I went today, everywhere I looked and no matter what it was I was doing this loving energy wrapped around everything.  In contrast to the dark tunnel of lessons and understanding that I've trudged through for a very long time, this was pure unadulterated bliss.  Either the energy has shifted from without this day or it is something from deep within me that has shifted.  It matters not one bit to me as it is just delicious and beyond incredible to take note of and even more importantly to feel fully.

Lately, the emotions have run high from understanding, from learning and analyzing everything but I think this feeling comes with a very important message.  One that has been a very long time in coming.  It is quite simply to just be and feel and let go of thoughts and judgment of those thoughts and the fixing of those thoughts.  Analysis paralysis has had me gripped for months and suddenly I am rewarded by this beautiful and gentle reprieve.  It feels very much like carrying a very heavy load for a little while and then setting it down and feeling that overwhelming sense of pure release...the lightness.  Sometimes surrendering to whatever is IS the only course a soul can take and I've come to this conclusion of late and so this energy, I now realize is merely a continuation of what started some time ago.  I think the more you find this feeling and tune in to it, the more you experience the fullness of what it is.  And, well, what it is quite simply is love.

There is an energy that we emanate when we stop our thoughts and relax into the is-ness of the universe and surrender to our lives consciously.  Wow, I really wanted to write about this but I find this feeling makes it more difficult as it increases as I now go into that precious "in between" part of the day where the day surrenders to the coming night.  How perfect.  This is a moment to be further enjoyed.  Dearest souls, I pray that you all find this feeling and realize the enormity of it, the totality of it and the completeness of it.  In this moment I want for nothing...I need nothing...I strive for nothing but being.  With these thoughts, I am more than content.  Blessings of love and light sweetest souls.




(c) 2012 Jaie Hart (photo and words)

No comments:

Post a Comment