Saturday, March 6, 2010

Life is Amazing



Life is an incredible journey -- no matter what happens and believe me, stuff happens.  Sometimes the things that happen seem really good and sometimes they can seem really bad.  Sometimes the things that happen are informative in that you learn something you didn’t know and sometimes the things that happen just plain hurt.  But, regardless, life is always and ever amazing.  Life goes on.  It’s best not to get too hung up on the seeming bad things that happen.  You never know what could be an amazing blessing in disguise.
I think the one thing that keeps me from going insane is the fact that no matter how many times you fall, you can decide to stay down OR you can pick yourself right back up, dust yourself off and keep on going.  I’ve dealt with a really incredible situation recently.   At first I was pained by the happenings of it.  I mean, I really could have chosen a very angry and hateful attitude.  I would have been justified.   But, for some reason I just couldn’t get angry, I couldn’t be mad and I guess, I just didn’t want to give the situation any more energy that might make it go on.   Sometimes things can disappoint you as can people but the thing is, your choices always remain your choices.  You always have your own power to call to you at any time you choose.  You do not have to give it away and you do not have to be fearful and angry.  You can just decide to let it go no matter how painful.
If you’re really positive and have faith in yourself, you’ll find yourself surrounded by loving people who will support you no matter what.  You just might need to speak up sometimes and say, “Hey, if you’ve got some time, I could really use your help.”  Sometimes it makes all the difference in the world.  I’m very blessed to be surrounded by a wonderful group of beautiful sparkling light workers and life-long friends.  Because of these beautiful souls in my soul family, I’ve got a trusted network to rely upon if I should happen to do something stupid or run into something that seems challenging--like today.  If you don’t have this, I suggest you get busy building.  It is not hard.  Just love and allow yourself to be loved and the rest will come.
So, I’ve had a really rough day.  It was one of the hardest days that I have had in a very long time.  But I had decisions to make, realizations to come to and acceptance of decisions, thoughts and feelings that I held and obviously created.  Not any easy thing but sometimes when you’re walking down the street and you trip in a hole you weren’t watching for, it’s really easier to get up and say “my bad” and keep going instead of cursing at the hole or trying to get even with it.  The hole is what it is.  You, however, have awareness and can tap into it to keep yourself from falling where you shouldn’t.  Just don't get overly emotional about it...because you've already made a tough choice by then.
I hope you’re having a beautiful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment