Sunday, February 24, 2013

Inner Energetic Detection Systems

Tuning into the self can be quite an illuminating experience from the very mundane aspects of daily living to the more grand spiritual experiences.  I have been casually house shopping, not for purchase because in my area the homes are just ridiculously priced right now but for a nice place to rent.  I much prefer a house for the sake of it's privacy and peace or quiet even.  I live in an old condo/town home complex and the walls are paper thin and sadly some of it's residents are woefully unaware beings with some frustrating things that if I tune into externally too much will have me upset in no time.  However, if I tune in more within, I find I can let go of irritating things like noise all hours of the night - hearing my neighbors full conversations or the family that seems to only be able to speak to each other with voluminous decibels very late into the night.  I love winter here because the windows are closed, theirs and mine and I cannot hear them.  I digress.  Back to the point, when we remain in tune with our inner core, we find greater understanding and compassion even for those woefully unaware of the wake they leave on their journey through life.  Further, and even better, when we are tuned into how we feel within our core, we will know when something is amiss.  We can feel it if we pay attention.

So, I found this really great house to rent that was beautiful, right price, right area and seemed so very perfect for us.  There was something in an agent explanation that didn't sound quite right about an unexpected expense or two that was not pocket change and it had me feeling the whole thing was just a scam.  While I don't watch the news, I do periodically tune in to the internet for media surrounding things I'm focused on for purposes of education.  Not that the internet is fully truthful but where there is noise (smoke), there almost always is fire.  I decided to give up on the house as a scam and told the agent no thank you.  But something bothered me.  I could feel an untruth in the mix and so something within me could not let it go. I don't know if I could explain what an untruth feels like.  It isn't quite an anxious feeling but a heavy feeling in the pit of the stomach coupled with something that feels a little like anxiety.  The energy of it hits me so strongly that I'm unable to let it go until I discern the untruth or misunderstanding.

Yesterday morning I was still thinking about the house and feeling wholly unresolved seeking clarity from the agent I was working with.  I had decided to pass but something kept nagging me not to let go.  So, I remained open.  I made a couple other inquiries via email and another agent emailed me back about the house.  I explained I wasn't interested in it any longer because of the required additional fees to rent it.  This agent explained there were no extra fees and the owner was not imposing them as the other agent intimated.  This agent told her the owner was wonderful and I should go talk to her as she was personally holding an open house.  Something in me clicked and I heeded the call to go clarify information.  I didn't have anything to lose and plenty to gain.  So, off I went and spoke to the owner who was wonderful.  I put in an application and she's now in the process of validating all I've provided so far.

The original agent I was working with was not acting purposefully untruthful but was just very vague on what it was she was trying to do and it came off very sketchy in my opinion.  Had she been more clear and truthful with me, we might have come to an agreement.  I actually spoke to that agent after I left the house and cleared up this misgivings, thanked her for her effort but did not want the additional service she was attempting to provide for a fee.  So, by staying open, the truth was revealed.  I followed my hunches that resulted in clearing up all misunderstandings and I may still get the house after all.  The matter now is out of my hands. The owner either likes us or doesn't and I will take no offense if she does not wish to rent to us.  Kids and a pet are not easy or appealing to all landlords, so, it will be as it is meant to be.  But, the point I am making is that had I not tuned into how the "untruth" was manifesting energetically within my being, I'd have had no chance at all.  I'd have walked away due to vague inaccurate information.  But I felt the untruth in it.  Something was not being made clear and so I slowed down and let my intuition guide my next actions. when I sought out the clarity and remained open to receiving it or pursuing it, I received as I intended and all anxiousness and heavy energy concerning the place disappeared. 

This isn't the only example.  I've been involved with people for various interactions and have on many occasions noted that "untruth" energy within the core of my being.  Every single time I felt that, the person before me was either intentionally or unintentionally hiding something from me that was a very big deal.  Once I found out what the untruth was, I could make fully informed decisions and those decisions were to immediately curtail interactions.  It's not a matter of judgment but a matter of something being hidden from my conscious cognition that did not agree with my beingness.  Staying open and paying attention to what is not on the level will help you reveal the truth.  The truth is always right there before you but it may take some time to uncover it.  I strongly recommend time for self-reflection daily.  When you are very aware of how your beingness feels in a normal and peaceful state, it is easier to discern when the soul is trying to prompt you to seek out the truth of a seeming untruth or misunderstanding. Sometimes the untruth is born of one's own misunderstanding, in which case, its really important to tune in and pay attention to your own energy. 

Some people might think this "energy stuff" is all just crazy nonsense.  It isn't at all in my own personal experience.  As aware human beings we can feel when there is an untruth in an interaction whether it is us lying to us or deluding ourselves or when we are dealing with someone before us who is lying or deluding themselves.  There is so much information we take in all the time.  Our own psychological filters either bring it into focus or hide it from our view for myriad reasons.  But the energy is unmistakable.  If you meet someone for the first time and you feel that heavy energy feeling with any anxiety in it within your core, you are being lied to or you are lying to yourself about the interaction.  This might seem a gross oversimplification in many ways but it is still true.  So many times have I sat across the table from someone who made a comment that seemed to hit me in my core in a strange energetic way (words not matching actions or energy).  I always take note when that happens.  Even the slightest twinge of anxiety there or energy shift in my body that catches my attention tells me an interaction is not right for me or someone is hiding something from me that will be a big deal to me later on. 

I recommend taking time daily to sit quietly and feel how your body/energy feels.  If you've had a tough day, think about why and notice your energy.  If you've had a really great day, take the time to think about why and notice your energy.  When you know how you feel in your various states, you can learn to tune into this when interacting with others. What escapes your consciousness will not escape your body/soul's internal energetic detection system.  Time and effort are well spent here I can assure you.  I have many experiences where I thought this was crazy nonsense, ignored my own core sensations and it lead to interactions wholly unsatisfying at many levels and even potentially perilous ones.  Pay attention to your mind, heart, body and soul.  Messages are given constantly and if you learn to tune in by getting quiet, feeling your energy from your head to your toes, you will in time be amazed at how much information you are taking in all the time.  You'll be better able to make more informed decisions and walk a much more illumined path through this life.  Blessings for greater love, awareness and understanding beautiful dreamers.  The answers are not "out there," they are "in there," within you.

(c) 2013 Jaie Hart (photo, random internet find)

No comments:

Post a Comment