Thursday, March 26, 2015

Book by Jaie Hart: Changing Perspectives


We Start With Ourselves

If we are willing and we desire to make a difference in our lives, the lives of our loved ones and the world at large, we have to start small. We start with ourselves. We have to be willing and open to taking a look at ourselves and contemplating a few questions:

1. What is not working in my life today?
2. What patterns exist in my past that may provide insight into what is at the source of my pain?
3. What is the source of my pain?
4. What can I do with the pain to acknowledge it, accept it, transform it and heal it?
5. What can I watch for in my present behavior that indicates when my defenses are getting in the way of my desires and what do I do when I notice something?

An excerpt from Changing Perspectives by Jaie Hart.

Available at Http://www.jaiehart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment