Friday, September 21, 2012

Summer's End

I stand here alone at the edge of a change in seasons.  Hot pink angel wing clouds sail silently across the deepening blue sky.  The sun has set and a cool wind blows.  I'm not sorry to see this season end.  This year and I have seen lessons great, love unimaginable and and new thoughts to contemplate.  I look back and see how far I've come from a place I never thought I could move away from.  Some of the things that I've learned so far are that sometimes love is born so deep inside of you it has no end and there are connections with certain souls that just seem to begin in that very same place.  It's beautiful and unimaginably complicated in terms of human standards.  But, no matter.  The learning is etched so deeply within my soul that it has become a part of me now.  I've come to a place where I'm ready to let things drop away and I'll welcome the seeming emptiness for a time because I know that only when the soul is fully empty and willing to remain open can that soul be truly filled.

I've walked a long stretch of lonesome lately and just when I thought I'd never get it, that I'd never understand the lessons sent to me, the universe saw fit to send me soul friends and it is they who inspired me to reach deeper for understanding.  So blessed am I to walk this world among these treasured souls.  I've been on a roller coaster of sorts for quite a while seeking the wisdom through the tears and shadows of pain, finding the love even when I couldn't see and knowing no matter where I went, that love was always right there inside of me waiting to be called forth.  It takes so much silence and stillness to truly understand why we do what we do and why others come forth and yet others let go.  We're so funny in that we want so very much to keep all things good just exactly as the way we think they are.  But then, then the truth dawns and well, you have to let go of the fantasies and embrace a reality that is truly more beautiful than ever you could have realized.

I don't mean to sound as though I'm talking in circles but it is cycles and circles that have perplexed me much in the days, weeks and months that unfolded so far in this year two thousand and twelve.  Every day and with every heart beat, life is so worth living and experiencing.  Life in this dimension is awe-inspiring, challenging, mind-bending and even crazy making sometimes.  But you see, that IS the beauty of it.  No matter where we are or what we do, life goes on and moves, changes and evolves and when we're willing...we evolve too.  We become greater or lesser than we could be by choice.  We align with either the light or the darkness whether we are conscious of those choices or not.  One of the beautiful things is that in every single moment, we can be reborn in our thoughts and emotions if only we would allow it.  So, off I go into my most favorite season of them all.  ~sigh~  I so love the Fall.  I hope for all of you that this change of season finds you hopeful, tested and standing with courage in your own light.  There is no better place for you to be.  Much love and light.

(c) 2012 Jaie Hart (photo, random internet find)

No comments:

Post a Comment