Sunday, April 8, 2012

Three Angels















In a dark and questioning time
I prayed for strength, for light and understanding
The All that Is responded
And 3 Angels descended upon me at once
One, a seemingly dark and fallen angel
Bearing a great message of truth
It took me some time crawling in the darkness
But I begin to understand now, what truth is
One, an angel from the shadows and that precious space in between
Bearing a great message of trusting my visions
It took me time to navigate the other realms and my own limitations
But I understand now, who I have been and where I came from
One, an angel of healing and light
Bearing a great message of hope and faith
It took me some time to feel my way through the heaviness of my tears
But I understand now, where it is I am going
So many months in Earth’s time
Now have finally past
I recall each messenger
I remember each message they brought me
I stand in awe and with so much love for them all
But most of all, for my Creator
Who hears and answers prayers
And provides just what I need in perfect time
To come back to myself and find the truth
To come back to myself and find my own light
To come back to myself and feel my own love
In deepest gratitude, I thank the All of Everything
For the beauty of words
For the magic of dreams
And for the pure joy of healing
And most of all, for love

(c) 2012, (photo random internet find)

No comments:

Post a Comment