Saturday, November 10, 2012

All the Love in the Universe

I'm standing in emerald green grass
As I raise my gaze up into a sea of cerulean blue
The gentle sea breeze caresses my face
While the warmth of the sun permeates my core
It is not the sun's light that warms me this day
But thoughts of you wandering in your world
Sending out all the love and light of Source as you go
And I feel the joy from the center of my soul
And I call to my mind a picture of you
Very quietly I smile and gather there to me
All the energy of love and of light in existence
I let it there build until it consumes me
And I feel your heart and it's beating like mine
As the curious humming birds watch perched from a birch tree
I send all of the love within me up and out
Carried as if on unseen opalescent wings
Traveling through time and space as if they were nothing
And to the core of your heart and soul do I bring it
Wishing for nothing than to know your heart smiles
And that every dear dream you hold close in your soul
Comes brightly to life on all horizons you hold
I close my eyes with one more wish and then
I'm back here on Earth in my world again
Wishing you love, bliss and pure light
I love you dear Angel
Thank you for entering my life



Our lives are blessed with angels both human and ethereal.  I am grateful for them all!

(c) 2012 Jaie Hart (photo, fortunate internet find)



 If you enjoyed reading this post, you might also like my books.   I'd be honored if you'd visit my author spotlight at:   http://www.jaiehart.com.  Blessings.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this was quite beautiful. I love this line: "As the curious humming birds watch perched from a birch tree"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a beautiful sight to see. It made me smile. :) Thank you! :)

      Delete