Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Change Your Focus


We get so lost sometimes focusing on the world of people around us that we forget the world inside of us.   There are treasures unimaginably great within if one would simply find the courage to stop all the analyzing, criticizing and judging and just go within.  I catch myself in judgment sometimes and I don’t like it when that happens so I realize whenever judgment lurks in my thoughts, I am actually being too fearful of my own soul to go deep within and find the wound I am protecting with my judgment of others.  It is no easy shift dear souls but if you can find some measure of strength, will or stamina to endure the quest, you will find it a most worthy endeavor.

You see, when you get to the truth, the heart of the matter and you find what is really at your core, no string of events in the past can tear you apart by someone come to assist with the exorcism of wounds within.  It’s a stretch and a difficult one at that but as I said, give it a try.  You won’t waste as much energy as you do when engaged in egotistical battles intended only to divert you from the truth.  I mean, think about it – do you really want to remain victim forever reacting to the labels and guilt trips people lay upon you or would you rather uncover the truth enough about you so that you could stand in your own light when the exorcists come.  Oh, and believe me, they will come.  Each will have a new face but they will attempt to expose your wounds for one reason and one reason only…to get you to find the core, the true source (you) and begin to heal when you find also within, your own love and light.

Never give up and never let the outside world or even those who love you paint a picture of you that you swallow as wholehearted truth.  They don’t know who you really are – they only know their experience of you.  No one truly defines you or your actions but you and your thoughts.  Your thoughts decide whether you will give labels born of fear credence or brush them off as a simple opinion based on one perspective of an aspect of you.  Be fearless and be strong.  You can find what makes you weak and in so doing, you’ll find your strength.  Blessings of highest love and light dear ones! 

(c) Jaie Hart (photo, random internet find)

No comments:

Post a Comment