Friday, August 12, 2011

Life Changing Darkness Transforms to Light



There are things in life that occur that change you forever...no going back to old paradigyms of thinking, acting or living.  Sometimes it is a single defining moment or event and sometimes it is a series of life changing events over many years.  I could write my own story here but that would be a novel and not a simple blog post but I do have to say that although some of these events and happenings may be quite difficult to contend with and even traumatic, the oppening of the heart, spirit and soul bodies that occurs afterwards is worth every ounce of pain that you've had to contend with.

I remember a time in my life where I was bothered by people who were different, even though I know it is I who was different.  I never quite fit in even if I could play along quite well.  I would notice the fearful thoughts arising in others and I seemed to be repelled and bothered by those things even though at some level I wanted to help. Little did I know that I could see these things only because they existed within me.  When I read The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield nearly twenty years ago, it planted a seed, a good seed but it took so long to find the nourishment enough for that single seed to germinate, grow and begin to bloom.  One of the things referenced within this book is the fact that once your heart center, soul center and spirit center has been openned, you can never go back to being who you were...oblivious to the wake cast behind you as you travel through life.  You begin to understand how everything matters, the smallest things, a collective of things, every thought, reaction and action matters.

I've taken some harsh words for my perspectives on compassion.  I see every soul in this world as a beautiful soul.  Despite whether they exhibit negative behavior or conduct themselves in unbecomming ways, I see their souls.  I see the light that shines within and I also see the shadows at the core of their worldly reactions dictated by the ego.  Hate has left me.  Fear, well, I'm working on that...my only fear in this world is that people will remain asleep and continue to do great harm to themselves and others as a result of their refusal to see there is more in this world than material substance, gaining riches, power and control over others.  But then again, if I look closely, it isn't really fear at all...its more like disappointment...it drives me to want to work harded to explain how the different paths we walk, the events that unfold that are so very difficult and seemingly life shattering are not really about tearing you apart for the sake of tearing you apart.  These things happen because aspects of our character, built up through years of environmental psychology really need to be shed, shredded or obiterated in order for us to learn to go within and seek the light.  Not all of us will succeed and despite efforts of the best of the lightworkers this world has to offer, some folks will make choices to stay mired in the muck of dark roads that lead nowhere.

So, as a lightworker, the hardest thing to do is to leave tortured souls to their own devices.   However, there is not one of us in this world that has the right to circumvent the free will of any soul.  We can hold a space of love and light to entice people to think about themselves and their lives differently but that is about it.  We should not become frustrated at our lack to show someone their own beautiful light within.  Sometimes some folks must find it on their own and when we become open and aware, we must merely seek compassion and understanding both for those striving to find the love within and sending love and light to those reaching higher and higher realms of enlightenment.  Every time one of us heals, opens up and learns to accept life as a series of choices each soul gets to make on their own, the more we open the doors wider that will ultimately allow even more souls to come through to the light and love they hold within.

Having your heart open shows you things differently and once you see things differently along these lines, you will never be the same again...you will mature and grow, raise your vibration, increase your love and light.  Allow this to be and do not be alarmed at how it comes to you.  My best advice is to seek the deepest understanding of every trial and tribulation you face.  Don't let the ego make it personal, make the ego your friend and when it becomes engaged in a negative way, treat it not as an enemy with harsh words but with the same love and patience you would a child trying to learn something new.  Focus on your own love and light within, embrace every seeming imperfection you think you have and know that you are perfect despite them...with them.  You don't have to change anything to open your heart, your spirit and your soul...you need only to allow new light and thought to enter you without any fear...strive to understand, drink in the delicious beauty in this world, see the best in others and in yourself and be unaffraid to set boundaries where others are so mired in the dark they inadvertently attempt to draw you back in.  You will not lose your light.  You came here wiith it.  It cannot be taken from you.  The only danger is forgetting...forgetting your light, your love and how divinely powerful you really are.

So, fear not when the trials and tribulations come.  As difficult as they are, you will manage and if you can seek the deeper meanings of what you face, find some kind of silver lining, your heart, soul and spirit will begin to open naturally and beautifully.  Just some thoughts to share this morning as I reached my consciousness out into this world and intensely felt the darkness...moved away from it with love and focused instead on all of the bright loving light in this world.  Much love and light to all and brightest blessings for peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment