Sunday, March 21, 2010

Through the Eyes of Love


There are just some things in life that are indescribable, that don’t make sense and no matter how hard you try, you cannot analyze, synthesize or articulate a feeling. I’ve run across such a strong series of emotional energies for the last month. I have no doubt there are intense planetary influences ongoing but this is above and beyond the norm. What to make of it? I don’t know and I cannot get into specifics. But that’s why I write just now. Sometimes we are not supposed to understand and we have to take a lot on faith that the things that occur around us are ultimately intended for our higher good no matter how much we cannot see even an inkling of that.

The only thing I know right now is that I am surrounded by beautiful souls that I love so very much and that feeling is almost beyond words and to try to commit the words to black and white might take something away from the sentiment. Its strange but for all the work I’ve done, for all the hard won lessons and pain, I have been greatly rewarded. At times that has been so very hard to see but I see it now and it means the world to me. So, tonight I write of simple gratitude for every living thing there is right now at this time. In this moment, for the first time in a very long time I see only love. In this moment, I feel only love. When I awaken in the morning I pray this feeling does not leave me. At some level I think this is how life and the world was meant to be viewed.

I feel like I have wandered lost for so long. Making progress, taking strides, always and ever trying to hold to higher ground no matter how slippery the slope seemed….it means something. Not as a sense of accomplishment but more like being in the zone, the only real zone there is…that space where everything flows, energy is fresh, the air is electric and the skies amazing. This feeling is apparently not so indescribable even if the words don’t give it justice.

The Earth is a tough playground at times folks. That much I do know. But if you can change your frame of reference, look at the beautiful vistas of your life from a new vantage point the discoveries can be overwhelming. Something simple as self-creation, thoughts becoming reality…it’s beyond amazing. This world does not have to be an angry and ugly world. It’s all a matter of what you choose to focus on. Shift your view, blur your former vision and seek to see in a new light, through the eyes of love with everyone and everything and you will know for the first times in your lives what peace is supposed to feel like…what joy is supposed to feel like and what happiness is supposed to feel like. I want that for all of you, truly I do but it’s a journey you each must take in your own way. Don’t worry…there are many guides standing at the ready to help lead you where you most need to go as you make your way through life.

Forgive me my rant this evening. My cup runneth over I guess you could say and I wanted to share some thoughts and perspectives with you. I pray this night finds you well, rested and at peace. Even more so, I hope your tomorrow is filled with light and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment